February 12, 2019

Asthma and general Dryness energy problems case

Asthma case, long lasting, and accompanied with a lot more problems, below.
Quotes from her letter, and Sujok evaluation in coloured text.

 

Chronic asthma which seems to be triggered by something in my sinuses - they get tight and my chest gets ‘tight’ requiring me to overuse my inhaler (roughly every 3 hours, including nighttime). I suspect there’s a fungal component in my sinuses, 

Respiratory problems = Dryness 

Eczema which I developed in the last two or three years and now seems to be under control to some extent

 Skin = Dryness 

Certainly a gut issue/Microbiome imbalance from the overuse of broad-spectrum antibiotics (which I described in our conversation) 

 Colon = Dryness 

 Frequent urinary tract infections, increasing in frequency Infections and urinary tract = 

Dryness feeds Cold as kidneys/blader, in the Creative circle, if Dryness problems, Cold gets also problem-catching



 Angst over my son’s troubles (mostly employment-related) .... I truly adore, respect and love him dearly.....I’m in the role of his confidante and it’s often very difficult for me emotionally...

Worrying about his confidence - security - protection = Dryness.
Job which is very unsatisfying on almost every level  = Depression = Dryness.

------------- 

This case shows, she collected nearly all Dryness problems, listed in educational books 
on Sujok.

She got a crystal with healing program, and recommendations on remedies to use with it.

So far the progress on asthma itself is not noticed, surely due to extent of vital energy already destroyed, so it seems to go, like the 13+ year case of skin cancer, which took a lot of time, for cancer to be stopped, despite this is the best curable type of.

Time Energies schemes for this case:

 
date of her father passing away 













 

date of her mother passing away 

No comments:

Post a Comment